Product Details

Pure 2017 year china new crop garlic Purple Garlic, Normal Purple Garlic

Place of Origin Shandong, China (Mainland)
Min.Order Quantity 20 Ton/Tons
Price US $700 - 1,800 Ton
Packaging Details 5kg/10kg/bag/ctn or as per customer's request
Delivery Time ten days
Payment Terms L/C,T/T
Supply Ability 2000 Ton/Tons per Month

Product Features

Product:  Purple garlicSize:    5cm and upColor:  Purple/Purple and white garlicOrigin: Shandong, ChinaPacking: 5kg/10kg/bag/ctn or as per customer's requestSupply period:  All the year round.Fresh garlic:  Early June to September.Cold storing garlic:  September. to next May.Transporting and storing temperature:Minus 3 to zeroPayment Informtaion:  30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% paid is into our account. Delivery time:  within 10 days after getting your depositMQO:   25 MT(40’HR)Capacity of week:  10*40’HR     
Skype Contact Now