Product Details

Professional 2017 year china new crop garlic Garlic Exporter In China Wholesale Chinese Garlic Packing In 10KG Boxes

Place of Origin Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name JIN XIANG
Model Number 4.5cm and up
Min.Order Quantity 12 Ton/Tons
Price US $1,355 - 1,600 Ton
Packaging Details in cartons or mersh bags 5kg/10kg/bag/ctn or as per customer's request
Delivery Time Shipped in 5 days after payment
Payment Terms L/C,T/T
Supply Ability 4000 Ton/Tons per Month

Product Features

Product Description
Chinese 2017 Fresh Garlic Price Purple/Red/Pure White Garlic
4.5cm and up
pure white garlic, normal white garlic
JIN XIANG, Shandong, China
Harvest time
in May
in cartons or mersh bags
according to client's requset
Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature:
Supply period:
all the year round
fresh garlic: Early June to September
coldstoring garlic: September. to next May.
Payment Informtaion:
30%T/T deposit, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70%
Delivery time:
within 5 days after getting your deposit
25 MT(40’HR)
Capacity of week:
Detailed Images
Packing & Delivery

1) In mesh bags or cartons
2) 5kg/10kg/bag/ctn
4) according to your requirement

1) within 5 days after got advance payment
2) Transporting and store in coldstorage temperature: -3~0°C

Contact US
Skype Contact Now